10.02.2010

Provo Craft Provides AMAZING Customer Service!

If you have been reading my blog, then you know I had trouble with the update to my Cricut Imagine.  After all was said and done, I ended up having to return my Imagine for a replacement.  That is the BEGINNING of the story.

Simply said, Provo Craft provides AMAZING customer service.  Everyone I dealt with at Provo Craft was professional, friendly, and really listened to my concerns.  Technical Support and Chris Dodge:  I don't know how he does it, but Chris seems to be everywhere answering questions for everyone.  This guy is like a Cricut Super Hero (ta da - super hero music in background).  He helped me as if I were the only PC customer with a problem.  Really, and I mean REALLY patient and knowledgeable.  Customer Service and LeAnne Rodeback:  Once Chris and I decided I needed to return my Imagine, LeAnne was so responsive and took care of the trouble ticket while I stayed on the line.  She also sent followup emails, letting me know they shipped my replacement Imagine BEFORE they received the one I shipped!  What company does this??  She even sent me an email last night asking if I had included anything other than just the machine and electrical cord.  I told her yes and the items and she replied immediately and showed the trouble ticket she had opened asking for 2 day shipping for those items. Oh my gosh!  They must be losing money on me by now.  To top it all off, last night I got an email from Jim Colby, VP of Product Development for Provo Craft.  He apologized  for my initial experience with the Imagine not being a positive one.  At the end of the email he gave me his direct email, phone and cell phone!!!  OK people.  NO company does this.  I mean, this was just a $500 machine and they are bending over backwards to make us happy.  I bet every single Imagine owner who has had trouble has gotten this same treatment.  Beyond impressive customer service!

I've been reading lots of complaints and comments on the various forums and groups about how disappointed people are with the Imagine, blah, blah, blah. Lots of BMW - bitch, moan, and whine!  OK, folks - if you want the latest and greatest then you have to expect a few growing pains.  We are dealing with something totally new here and I, for one, am astounded at how GREAT the IMAGINE is!  Let me repeat that.  The Cricut Imagine is FANTASTIC!  AMAZING!  So much POTENTIAL!  All of you nay sayers out there- just you wait.  In six months I bet you will be pooping your pants when you see all the Imagine can do.  No, I have no insider info.  As a matter of fact, this is my first Cricut product EVER.  But.  Once the computer interface software is available, hold on to your teeth, Grandma.  This thing will knock your wig off!  I just know it in my gut.  I trust my gut.

So while some of you choose to spin your wheels complaining about one little thing or another, I'm going to be having enough fun for everybody.  I have a lot to learn but learning is fun, too.  This is the most fun I've had with crafting since - well, maybe since I first discovered the Cuttlebug!  Still love my bug.  If the Imagine ever becomes capable of embossing well, I might just have a fit of delight. 

I SO heart my Imagine.  Read it and weep you complainers. 

No comments: