10.04.2010

My New Cricut Imagine Arrives Tomorrow

I can't tell you how excited I am to be getting my replacement Imagine in tomorrow.  I've missed not being able to go in and play on my machine.  Making cards and card elements is addictive - kind of like that old potato chip commercial "bettcha can't eat just one."  I thought I would be more disciplined while it was gone and print out lots of projects, but I've been under the weather.  The Imagine will certainly cheer me right up!  Projects I need to do before I go out of town in a couple of weeks is a) make card sets for my daughter for when we go visit her, b) make a card set for my bff and send it to her, and c) get cracking on more cards for Operation Write Home.  The Imagine REALLY helps me make more and nicer cards than I could on my own and that alone is worth the money I spent on it.  I have endless supplies of really nice papers and cute layouts if I want plus elements that help me think up all sorts of things.  I'll probably burn through at least 50 sheets of paper before Friday, no problem.  AT LEAST that much.  Thank goodness I have over 200 sheets of  white 12 x 12 available and at least that much white 8.5 x 11.  With extra ink and extra blades, I'm good to go!

No comments: