9.25.2010

Updating My Cricut Imagine

Tammy at imaginecritters.blogspot.com posted about the new update available for the Imagine. Of course I went straight there and downloaded it immediately http://www.cricut.com/imagine/support.aspx (only available for PC users at this time). I brought my laptop into my craft room and turned on the Imagine. I waited until the main screen came up (print/cut, etc.) and inserted the USB cable into the Imagine and the other end into my laptop. I then launched the Imagine sync software from my desktop. The transfer process took as much as 5 minutes, possibly less. The update contains both an operating system update and some content additions. As I write this, my Imagine is still processing the update - total time so far about 20 minutes. I'll update when I can determine what has been added or improved. Please check Tammy's site as she is much more experienced than I with the Imagine and will likely give you a more thorough evaluation.

Imagine Update Screen









Cricut Sync After Update









Imagine Screen During Internal Update

No comments: