9.27.2010

Cricut Customer/Technical Support


I put a call into Cricut Customer Service this morning letting them know that I might have killed my Imagine. The wait wasn't long and the customer service agent couldn't have been nicer. She mentioned at least one other caller this morning had the same problem, so at least there are other souls out here with me (I'm sorry for whoever you are). As soon as they have a fix, they will give me a call. I am fully prepared to ship it back if that is what they ask. Thankfully, I saved both the Provo Craft box and the shipping box. As always, I'll update as things progress.

 While I wait to have my Imagine back in working order, I thought I'd share a couple of things I printed in my first hours of owning the Imagine.

My daughter just adopted a dog so I thought she might enjoy
this goggle-eyed dog. From Best Friends

From Nursery Tails


From Nursery Tails

No comments: