9.11.2010

September 11 - In Rememberance

September 11, 2010


Today most of us will think back to the morning of September 11, 2001 when unimaginable acts of terrorism changed our sense of security. This simple post is in honor of the 2,752 innocent civilians and public service members who died that day. You are remembered.

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Robyn over on My Pink Stamper mypinkstamper.com issued a lovely challenge today. Make a card for a service member (any type of service from which you benefit) or teacher. This worked out great for me as I have been working on cards to send to troops serving overseas. Operation Write Home helps heroes keep in touch with home. How appropriate that I should receive my self inking OWH stamp today!

This is a card I am sending to the troops as a thank you. I don't know who will read the note, but I hope they know how much their sacrifice means to us all.


No comments: